Tuesday, October 15, 2019

The woman after God's own heart Mrs Olusesi

Hmmm, Mrs Olusesi,
Anytime I remember this young lady and her Family I remember my wedding day, I remember How God used her to make my wedding glorious.
         
       I've been looking at her way of doing things and I discovered that she's just like David, She is nice, strong and Faithful, David is just like tht.
She's Consistent and Sturborn, Even you're Going to kill her she will tell you the truth, She's a complete Child of God, She love praising God She love to be in the presence of God.
In the Church of God She's a pillar
God have been Using her in Rccg zone and province to minister in song.
She is one of my best Vocalist, if you want to know more about this lady, try to attend a concert that will be coming up from Rccg Jesus House ilorin on November 30th, 2019.
Pls if you know this wonderful lady make some great comment about her. 

1 comment:

  1. She is full of humility. Very friendly amongst the women, Godly minded. I am sure she gives generously too.I say HBD to her again.

    ReplyDelete