Thursday, February 11, 2021

Celebrate My son that can Score 3 Songs in 5 minutes






What can I say again about him than to give thanks to God for keeping My son(A.k.A G keyz) for me till this moment, If I said is Humble it will be a repetition. I use to say My son korede is not my first born, he has Elder brothers which one of them is Abayo, Is a Son that I am proud of him any time any day, If I say it's a worshiper, it will be another repetition, He is one of the pillar in Jesus house choir, He is handsome, intelligent, Faithful, spiritual, and the First Son that can Score 3 Songs in 5 minute, Happy Birthday Son, all what you've been doing For God, it is time for God to reward you
God may not Answer all your prayer but it will Answer 7 millions prayer out of all your prayers today In Jesus name
Happy birthday Son. Name where you want us to go today.


1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, Long life is certain boss.
    Age with sufficient Grace.

    ReplyDelete