Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Happy Birthday to Bro Israel

Happy birthday to my Handsome friend, my brother, my young pastor the Man of Ecounter. With you, it is always about bringing in fun, prayer, Support to we guys that were very close to you, in more ways than one, come rain come sun,I can never forget what God has used you to do in my life, my Family, and my ministry
May the dream that means most to you, start coming true this year.May your birthday mark the beginning of a wonderful period of time in your life! Happy Birthday! Please my Elijah don't send down fire for today but blessing.
may your special day be full of beautiful, magical and unforgettable moments! in Jesus name, Jesus House Choir is expecting your cake cos we knew your black in beauty Should be able to handle that.


No comments:

Post a Comment