Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Happy Birthday to Ibukun Oluwa

There is no doubt that the rest of your days will be a joyus prosperous because Jesus Love u too much.
Blessing is a daughter that Every Father will like to have as His Child.
She is not lazy, dedicated, consistent,
And faithful to God's work. It takes time for me to understand her as an H. O. D, but when I did I realize that have miss many area that I suppose to use this beautiful child, but within the little time I have with her I knew without any doubt God will use her to Shake the foundation of this town. One thing about her is her heart is free just like a litle Child. I compose a song that she will be leading in our Next concert Coming up 2020,which will announce her and Rccg Jesus House zone. Blessing! You will always expiriense the favour of God in Jesus name Happy birthday to you my precious Child, if you want to know more about blessing, worship with us at Jesus House Ilorin.


No comments:

Post a Comment